Topics and Publication
The topics covered in the conference will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- New challenges in hydrography
- Current developments in robotic systems for hydrography and underwater exploration: AUV, ROV, USV
- Building a close link between hydrography and robotics
- Sensing, localization and mapping
- Autonomous robotics and perception
- Underwater exploration
- Modeling and control
- Sailboat robotics, Underwater robots
- Technological design
Instructions to authors
Authors are invited to submit an extended abstract (2 pages) in English including:
- Name, affiliation, mailing address and email of the authors.
- Corresponding author and Presenting author.
- Preferred session
Please, submit your contribution by e-mail to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
The language of publication is exclusively English.
- Abstract submission deadline : September 30th
- Authors Notification : October 1
- Presentation in conference on October 11 – 12, 2016